SEO is a major source of attracting traffic to your website. Nowadays it has become a major part of post-development processes. As a trend, it is necessary to be visible in search engine results. So today I am serving you the Best SEO Plugins For WordPress Of 2024 To Rank Your Website Higher.
Best SEO Plugins For WordPress
1. Yoast SEO For WordPress
The all-time best SEO plugin for WordPress undoubtedly is Yoast SEO. It is all time one of the most downloaded WordPress plugins. Yoast’s WordPress SEO is a comprehensive solution for all your on-site SEO needs.
- Manually add a meta description, SEO Title, Meta keywords, etc
- A broad analysis of On-page SEO.
- Provides a readability Score according to the page’s content.
- Yoast also adds Open Graph metadata.
- Gives full control over Breadcrumbs.
- Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
- Precious tools to write SEO-friendly content.
- Integrates with Google Search Console.
- Keep track of your social media pages in one place.
- Optimize your content for synonyms and related key phrases.
2. All-in-One SEO Pack
Launched in 2007 All in One SEO is one of the most downloaded plugins for WordPress-based sites. All-in-one SEO is easy to use and has API Integration for developers out there. It offers more in its premium version.
- It Provides Support for Custom Post Types on SEO.
- XML Sitemap Support.
- Automatic generation of meta tags.
- It is Fully Compatible with PHP 7.0.
- Built-in API Integration For Other themes/plugins.
- It Supports Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Advanced Canonical URL.
- Redirect Attachments to parent posts.
- Automatically notifies search engines about changes to your site.
- Avoids Duplicate Content.
3. Google Analytics By Monsterinsights
Get your SEO at its best with the help of Google Analytics By Monsterinsights. With over 2 million active users Monsterinsights comes with a Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress. MonsterInsights shows you the stats that matter, so you can grow your business with confidence.
- Quick and easy Google Analytics Setup.
- Audience Report helps you get to know your visitors better.
- Custom Dimensions Report helps you dig deeper.
- It helps you Anonymize IP in Google Analytics.
- Features with SEO Score Tracking.
- Quick and Easy setup.
- File, Events, and Ad Tracking.
- Performance addon allows you to adjust the sample rate and site speed.
- Content, Author, and Post type Tracking.
- Logged in user and User ID tracking.
4. Squirrly SEO plugin – Advanced WordPress and WooCommerce for NON-SEOs
Get superior SEO experience on all your pages, articles, and WooCommerce products. With over 20k active installations, Squirrly SEO is the only WordPress plugin that offers assisted SEO and Customer Support along with free plans. Squirrly SEO helps you place your pages safely in top positions.
- Powerful Keyword Research.
- Search Volume details Allow what is in trend.
- Competition tells you whether you can rank for specific keywords.
- 3 levels of complexity: Fast, Normal, and Complex.
- Squirrly comes with SEO Live Assistant.
- Squirrly’s Audit Suite monitors all essential aspects of your content marketing strategy.
- Research Tool for Writers.
- Features with Keyword Strategy Assistant called Briefcase.
- Priceless Customer Service For free.
- Features SEO Automation Assistant.
5. Rank Math
If you want to supercharge your website performance then Rank Math is a worthy Option. Rank Math is a free WordPress SEO plugin that is created to help every website owner get access to the SEO tool to rank higher With over 20K trusted users worldwide.
- Built-in SEO & Content Audit.
- Native support for Rich Snippets.
- Integration Of Google Search Console.
- Ping Search Engines.
- Local SEO Optimization.
- Auto Show and advanced SEO Breadcrumbs.
- Features Search Engine Verification Tools.
- Lets You Optimize Up to 5 Keywords.
- Integrated with Google Schema Rich Snippets.
- Integrated LSI Keyword Tool.
Also Read: Optin Monster Vs Ninja Popup: Popup Plugins
6. Premium SEO Pack
Premium SEO Pack is a very powerful SERP Tracking Module that keeps track of search engine Rankings for pages and keywords and stores them for easy comparison later. With over 10k Downloads on WordPress, it is a complete package for managing the SEO of your WordPress site.
- SEO Patterns for Every Post Type and Custom Post Type.
- Featured with Multiple Focus keywords for a single page.
- Cross-Browser Support.
- Reports for Website Stats and Keyword Ranking Changes.
- Featured All-new Google Analytics Interface.
- Checks Your Top Referral traffic.
- 404 Monitor for every Page and Custom post type.
- Manage Your Keyword Integration.
- Mass Check the markup with Standard W3C Validator.
- Optimize Images with Media Smush it.
With over 40k+ trusted users worldwide SEOPress is a widely used plugin to improve your website’s search visibility, increase social sharing, and optimize your site’s SEO. It can optimize breadcrumbs, and schemas and manage redirections.
- Multi-language Support.
- Put your meta description with now with dynamic variables.
- Image XML Sitemaps to improve search indexing for Google Images.
- Video XML Sitemap.
- Dashboard for Google Analytics.
- Track external links with Google Analytics events.
- Cross Browser Supported.
- Detailed On-page Analysis.
- Dublin Core.
- Automated Redirects 404 to homepage/custom URL.
8. SEO Booster
Do you want to save hours of painstaking SEO analysis or discover keywords that bring visitors? Then SEO Booster will be a suitable choice for your WordPress website. It will do all the hard work that annoys you by managing all the site’s SEO at a single dashboard and a broad analysis of your site’s on-page SEO.
- Feature: 404 Error monitoring.
- Integrates With popular SEO plugins like Yoast, All in one SEO pack.
- Manage your On-page SEO with featured Suggestions.
- Automatically make keywords in your text link.
- Get Monitor Backlinks with the Pro Version.
- Supports Dynamic and Multi-Site Tagging.
- Features Incoming Keywords Widget.
- Attracts Crawler visits.
- Keyword Injection helps to get dynamic content Updates.
- Get Verified Backlinks Easily.
9. SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant
When there is too much content to deal with SEMrush is always there to ease your On-Page SEO tasks. Using SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant you can check the quality of texts before publishing the content. And made them meet many types of high-quality requirements.
- Check the article’s general Quality and assist them with improvement.
- Works With SEMrush Account (A Well-known SEO Assistant).
- Flexible Plans according to your Keyword Budget.
- Features an SEO Content Template Creator.
- Set Multiple Target Keywords to get recommendations.
- Select your own choice of target location and device.
- Live Content Improvement
10. Smush Image Compression and Optimization
Doesn’t matter how well your on-page content performs, Images are always the first Impression. The images deal with the page load speed and the faster the page loads the lesser the bounce rate is. According to google the site which takes less time to load is more likely to rank higher. Get your Images to load faster on your page by using the Smush Image Compression Plugin for your WordPress site.
- Award-Winning Image Optimizer.
- Compresses images with a lesser loss ratio.
- Bulk Smush lets you Optimize 50 images with one click.
- Wrong Image Size detection.
- Featured With an Automated Optimization.
- Easy API Integration.
- Multisite Compatible.
- View all Smush stats directly in image blocks.
- Compress Images with no slowdown.
- Optimize images even if they are not located in the media library.
Final Thoughts On Best SEO WordPress Plugins of 2024
We presented you with a list of the best WordPress SEO Plugins of 2024. These plugins give you the required functionality to make your website reach high in Google SERPs. We hope you will find this article helpful and will implement one of these plugins on your WordPress website. Drop your valuable suggestions and feedback in the comment section below.