BuddyPress Resume Manager is basically a WordPress plugin which can add additional functionality to your WordPress website. It has a lot of advanced features as compared to other plugins. The main function of this plugin is to add a BuddyPress resume to the BuddyPress Profile Page of the user. This will display individual member resumes in a systematic way. There are various predefined fields available as well which the admin can enable or disable as per his/her choice.
BuddyPress Resume Manager can be used to create a social media website like LinkedIn. We can also use it to create a dating website or a matrimonial website and you can display your resume beautifully on your website itself. The plugin comes with an easy-to-use dashboard from where the users will be able to make various customizations to their WordPress website. You will be able to manage the widgets and the menus from the dashboard itself. BuddyPress Resume Manager also gives you the liberty to turn off comments if required. The biodata created using BuddyPress Resume Manager looks extremely attractive and will leave an ever-lasting impact in the minds of the viewers. If you are using this plugin for professional purposes, then it will definitely give a great boost to your career.
A major advantage of using BuddyPress Resume Manager plugin is that you can use Google Autocomplete Field type to create your resume. In order to do so, you will have to register your app project on the Google API console. BuddyPress Resume Manager comes with an addon, Repeater Group & Fields, which allows you to add the Resume Tab to the Member Profile. Using this addon, the admin will be able to create different types of fields and add them to the existing resume format. There are a number of prebuilt resume groups available for Personal Information, Professional Experience, Education and many more. You can add or create new groups as per your choice. The groups can be displayed on your BuddyPress profile as well as on your resume. Each group contains various fields like group description, group title, etc. The plugin comes with excellent customer support to help you out whenever you require guidance.
Installation of the plugin:
- First and foremost, you will have to get the plugin from the official website.
- Once you have successfully purchased the plugin, you will have to log in to WbCom Designs.
- Go to MyAccount and click on Downloads to download the zip file
- Upload the plugin to the “/wp-content/pluhgin/” directory and then Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Setting up the plugin:
- Navigate to the settings panel.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard and click on WP plugins.
- From the list of available plugins, click on BuddyPress Resume Manager.
General Settings option
- From the General settings option, you will be able to enable or disable the visibility of the Resume tab on your Profile Page.
Group Settings option:
- The Group Settings option allows you to create new groups and add them to your resume. You will have complete control over the visibility and the privacy of the groups.
Field Settings option:
- The Field Settings option lets you add new fields to the group. You can make a field as a repeater field option.
How to create a resume from the front-end?
- You can easily create a resume from the front-end by using the various fields which will be provided to you by the admin. Navigate to your BuddyPress Profile Page and click the Resume option under the Resume tab. The admin can also rename this field.
- The default resume layout has two parts which are the content area and the sidebar. The admin has the power to choose which groups will be displayed on the sidebar and which groups will be displayed in the content area. The fields which you had selected earlier will be displayed under the groups.
So, if you wish to create a perfect resume for your community website, then BuddyPress Resume Manager is the plugin for you. It has all the features which are required to create an excellent resume for your website. The plugin is highly compatible with all popular BuddyPress themes like BuddyBoss, BuddyX, etc.