The Resume tab will be added to the menu of the BuddyPress admin bar and profile navigation tabs.
The plugin has the Resume tab/page visible to everyone and the add/edit tab page visible to the member and the administrator.
Features of BuddyPress Resume Manager
- Allows members to create their resume
- Members will have a sharable url for their resume
- Repeater field help to add multiple details like multiple skill set, multiple education fields.
- Resume template files can be override inside child theme.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Set Profile Field Visibility Settings
- Option to fetch google places with Google API Key
- Create a Field Group and add Fields into it
- Option to display Resume Menu on aBp Profile Page
- Default Groups can be deleted and altered.
- Easy to override resume template file inside child theme
Increase The Community Engagement
- Members can share their resumes with a sharable resumes
- Members can change their resume visibility settings.
- Members will have a beautiful resume on their profile.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Resume Manager
Add Multiple Fields
BuddyPress resume manager allows you to add multiple fields that can be repeated again and again while editing content.
Shareable URL For Resume
Members will get a shareable URL for their resume. It helps in sharing their professional experience to employers easily.
BuddyPress Resume Manager plugin provides you an option to add many numbers of skills, professional experience & educational details.
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!
What are the required and recommended Plugins?
BuddyPress Resume Manager requires BuddyPress to be installed and activated on your site.
It is also fully compatible with BuddyBoss Platform Plugin and BuddyBoss theme as well.
How does annual renewal work?
Your plugin purchase comes backed by our service. We work hard to continually add new features, important security updates, and provide customer support.
When you buy BuddyPress Resume Manager, you can choose whether to purchase an annual or lifetime license:
- The annual subscription ensures we can continue improving the plugin and supporting you long-term. You’ll be charged automatically once a year, and we’ll remind you before this happens. You can, of course, cancel any time. If your license expires, you can keep using the plugin but won’t receive any more support or updates.
- The lifetime license will be valid forever and will never expire or need renewing.
This gives you a choice of whether to pay a smaller amount each year or make a one-off payment for life. Our service and commitment to you are the same either way.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy.
- Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.
What if I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.