Sensei lets you build the perfect online course delivery platform. You can easily create courses, add quizzes, manage student cataloging, and charge for the provided content with Sensei LMS plugin. The Sensei LMS plugin integrates nicely with WordPress which blends the plugin with rest of the core functionality of WordPress. This WordPress LMS Plugin Sensei offers options like media attachments and course progress tracking along with some free and paid extensions. It features more notification types and private messaging that do not require additional plugins.
Easy eCommerce functionality is also a plus one because social sharing come stacked up for learning programs. Sensei is a fantastic plugin for end users and also offers extensibility for developers. Developed by the WooThemes team who, Sensei is best known for their WordPress themes and hugely popular WooCommerce online store builder plugin.
WordPress LMS Plugin Sensei
Its other features include:
- This plugin makes user registration quick and easy. It allows learners to access their dashboard and helps them to track the progress of lessons and courses.
- Course providers can charge for their courses through Sensei’s seamless integration with WooCommerce.
- It functions with most well-coded WordPress themes, with default styling provided in the plugin.
- Multi-choice quizzes are graded automatically, with students receiving their grades immediately — you can preconfigure marks required for each grade.
- Gives the option of reporting that provides a complete report of the grades, content and also the registers students on the site.
- Course providers can easily create a ‘bank’ of questions and display a random selection to their learners when they take a quiz. With a variety of question types at your disposal, there’s virtually no limit to the kind of quizzes you one create.
- For open-ended questions that require a teacher’s review, students can pick up their marks from a student dashboard area, which also displays the student’s overall progress throughout the course.
- Each Course has a custom field for embedding a YouTube or Vimeo video.
Single site: $129
Upto 5 sites: $179
Upto 25 sites: $279
LearnDash Vs Sensei (May 2018) – Learning Management Systems