“Creating a social marketplace is the way that shows you a path to grow your business with full potential in your online social community. Thrive your online business marketplace with BuddyPress !”
What’s best than a great idea which tells you how to grow social community along with a cutting edge MarketPlace site! Yes… I’m talking about the BuddyPress Marketplace.
Want to know how best you can take advantage of your online social community with the use of WooCommerce?
Take out 10 minutes from your busy schedule and know the elements you can add to your WordPress BuddyPress community website to convert it into a fascinating social marketplace.
- What’s best about WordPress BuddyPress Marketplace?
- How to set up WordPress BuddyPress Marketplace?
- Why should you choose Reign BuddyPress theme to create a Social Marketplace Website?
What’s best about WordPress BuddyPress Marketplace?
- Your community members can set up their own shop with a multivendor plugin Integration such as Dokan and can become a vendor on your BuddyPress Marketplace.
- The members can configure and customize their own stores.
- Your members can apply to become Vendors on your BuddyPress social marketplace.
- You have complete control over your social marketplace.
- If you want them to just shop from your own marketplace, you can integrate WooCommerce to your online social community website.
How to set up WordPress BuddyPress Marketplace?
Building the best online marketplace with BuddyPress is very simple. If you’re thinking it’ll be difficult for you, don’t worry! I’ll guide you on how to develop an online marketplace with BuddyPress.
Just a few steps and you’re all set! Make sure you have installed WordPress successfully.
Don’t know how to set up WordPress? Read out this guide on step by step process to set up a WordPress website.
When done, follow this process:
1. First of all, you need to install two major plugins on your WordPress site-
- BuddyPress: to create an online social community
- WooCommerce and Dokan: to integrate e-commerce functionality
2. Next, install Reign BuddyPress Theme to your site. It allows you to enhance the appearance of your BuddyPress Marketplace.
Why Should You Choose Reign BuddyPress Theme to Create a Social Marketplace website?
- Reign has in-built support for Dokan Multivendor Plugin that allows your community members to set up their own online store.
- Reign offers unlimited customization options that allow them to customize their online shop the way they want.
- Take complete control of the vendors’ online shop. Vendor needs approval from you in order to start their own online store on your BuddyPress membership site. You can set up a custom sign up form that your members have to fill out for your approval.
- Have a unique Frontend Dashboard experience. With the integration of Dokan Plugin, vendors can manage the store functionality from the frontend dashboard.
- Detailed Reports and Statements will be at your hands without any complexity.
- Reign comes offers multiple member/group directory layouts that you can choose with just a few clicks.
- Just like directory layouts, Reign also offers multiple member/group header layouts.
- Reign BuddyPress Theme has inbuilt support for social-media profile integration module that allows you to decide the social platforms you want your users to enter.
- You’ll get access to various add-on widgets for BuddyPress and you can also style the headers with multiple header layouts for both groups and members.
- Reign has inbuilt RTL support that allows you to create an Arabic, Persian or Hebrew website. Besides, you can easily switch the stylesheet to RTL within minutes.
- Reign is also compatible with the famous WPML multilingual plugin that allows you to create stunning multilingual websites.
Ideas for your BuddyPress Integrated Marketplace
Confused what kind of marketplace you can create on your BuddyPress community? What about these ideas?
- You can create a fashion store where your community members can shop.
- If you’re running a sports social community, you can sell sports items there.
- Are you a gym owner? You can create a community for your gym members and sell out your gym stuff.
The ideas are many… just need to decide how you want to grow!