WP Job Manager is a lightweight and fully functional job listing plugin which will help you to add job-board-like functionality to your WordPress website. The plugin is shortcode-based and works with many popular WordPress themes. It is also very simple to set up and provides you with a wide range of extensions and add-ons. Here, in our article, we are going to see how you can add extra fields to your job listings by using WP Job Manager add-ons.
What are the various features of WP Job Manager?
Now let us discuss some of the most important features of WP Job Manager:
- You will be able to add and manage and categorize all your job listings using the highly interactive WordPress user interface.
- Highly powerful job listings will be added to the pages of your website through which you can easily search for jobs as per your choice. The listings can be added through shortcodes.
- Submission forms can be included in your website from where your guests will be able to sign up for the website and the registered users can submit and manage the job listings.
- The employers will be able to preview their listings before posting them. The preview design will match with the live appearance of the listings.
- Listings can be tied to a website address or an email address so that the job seekers can directly apply for the jobs.
- The searches can also display RSS listings. This will allow job seekers to get notifications about new jobs that match their requirements.
- The plugin provides you with various shortcodes using which you will be able to output your jobs in different formats.
- WP Job Manager is also built using a custom post type which you can extend according to your needs.
What is Extra Fields for WP Job Manager?
WP Extra Fields is used to add different types of important fields to your WP Job Manager plugin. This would include salary and other important information related to the job. The plugin allows both front-end job submission as well as backend job listing management. This makes WP Extra Fields a very useful plugin for your job-based website. In order to work on this plugin, you need to have WP Job Manager installed on your system.
Also Read: Best WooCommerce Apps For Your Online Store
What are the different important functions of Extra Fields for WP Job Manager?
Let us explore some of the most important functions of Extra Fields for WP Job Manager plugin:
- You will be able to add a huge variety of fields to the WP Job Manager plugin.
- You can opt for frontend job submission.
- You will also be able to carry out backend listing management.
WP Job Manager is no doubt the best option available for designing your job website. You will also be able to extend the functionalities of the plugin by using different addons and extensions. So, use Extra Fields for WP Job Manager and add different important fields to your job website.