As the world becomes more and more social, the way businesses interact with their customers has also had to change. It’s no longer enough to have a website acting as your placeholder simply. You now have to create communities of customers and engage with them effectively. The current decade has seen the steady rise of community websites dedicated to building tribes and leveraging social networks to attract more customers. No matter what type of business you’re running, you need a community of followers who believe in your business. Today in this article we are going to discuss some of the best community plugins for your community website.
Community Plugins will help to Create Your Own Social Network
BuddyPress is the most popular social networking tool to integrate into your WordPress site. This plugin turns out to be beneficial for those users who are new to this WordPress world and offers good quality products and great support.
- Numerous plugins for extending the functionality.
- Laced with tons of advanced features.
- Available in varied languages, BuddyPress is a modern and sophisticated social network software with fantastic add-on features.
- Makes addition of points system to ignite user engagement.
UserPro is among the best WordPress community plugins that integrate seamlessly with several other WordPress plugins. This plugin comes with the option to follow/unfollow users, content restrictions, one-click sign up or photo uploads. In addition to this, it also comes with a whole range of payment methods, email marketing, social wall and much more.
- Fully responsive design that makes it look utterly flawless on any screen size.
- This customizable plugin comes with five ready to use skins if you wish to set it up and go live asap.
- Being available in 12 languages, this plugin also comes with translation-ready features.
- With the help of enhanced member directory option, you can showcase members in a beautiful way.
3. WP Symposium Pro
WP Symposium Pro is the perfect substitute for BuddyPress that includes social networking features integrated into various groups and forums. This plugin is designed in a way that it can be integrated with any WordPress theme.
- Laced with impressive features like events, galleries and more.
- Can be integrated with Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Multivarious style templates come built into the plugin.
- Premium support is also available once you upgrade to the premium membership.
PeepSo is a WordPress plugin that lets users create Social Network like community-based websites. This plugin is available for free as well as well as premium version. PeepSo has many features such as private messaging, adding friends, deleting friends, etc. It also provides options to add widgets for user’s photos, videos, and friends. One can easily place these widgets wherever he wishes to inside the theme. But one of the major features of PeepSso is that it lets users add moods. You can show your mood by updating a status on your website just like facebook. It also has various additional free plugins such as:
- PeepSo Moods
- PeepSo Tags
- PeepSo Location
This plugin provides various free plugins that add more functionality to a website. This plugin is by far the best alternative to BuddyPress and is praised by many users.
I hope that this article helped you a lot to find the perfect WordPress Community Plugins for your website. So, which one is your’s favorite? For any query feel free to comment below. You can also check out the BuddyPress ultimate theme, i.e., Reign theme. Reign, The Ultimate WordPress/BuddyPress Theme! With BuddyPress, you can build a social network for your company, school, sports team, or niche community all based on the power and flexibility of WordPress. Thanks for reading.
How to Create Community – Learn How You Can Get Help
Exploring ways you can create a community. Get leading info here.