LifterLMS Notes Features
- Add and save notes for any course, lesson or quiz.
- Admin can display notes on specific profiles using a shortcode [lcn_notes]
- Students Notes will be visible to their instructors and admin respectively.
- Instructors can add their feedbacks in the notes prepared by the students.
- Enable/Disable Notes Section at a BuddyPress Profile Page (When using BuddyPress)
- Set Notes Position to left or right
- Set the custom position of Notes
Easy to Use Backend Settings
- Enable/Disable LMS Post types
- Display Notes section on BP Profile (If using BuddyPress)
- Manage Notes Icon Display Position
- Customize Displayed Position on axises
Manage your Course Progress with Notes
- Display your notes list on the [lcn_notes] page and access them easily
- View Edit and Delete notes
- Print notes as PDF
- View Doc Version of the notes
- Display Student wise notes for the instructor
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Course instructors and Students
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
- Display a seamless Notes icon on the front end
- Edit notes with a UI friendly Pop Up box
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than LifterLMS Notes
View Doc and Pdf version of notes and print them as well. In this way, you will have a portable file to share with anyone and you also can access this DOC and PDF file anywhere without logging into the site.
Measure Students Work
Measure your student’s work and keep an eye on them by accessing their notes. Instructors and admins can also view their student’s notes based upon courses.
Notes creation has become very easy with easily accessible Icon. This Icon can be set anywhere on the screen according to the website’s design.
We are here to help! REIGN includes extensive documentation to set up every aspect of the theme, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!