It adds links/buttons to flag inappropriate user-generated content on the site, so members can easily flag contents as inappropriate.
Admins can then see all the reported contents in an organized table in the wp backend, order/filter them and take actions.
Features of BuddyPress Moderation
- You can choose for which BuddyPress component you want members can report enable it.
- Options to enable auto moderation for Activities, Activity comments & BuddyPress Private messages.
- You can set limits individually for each component like after 5 reports activity will be removed from the activity stream After 10 reports group will be removed from group directory.
- We have provided the choice of words for each activity type. You can simply choose words like Ban, Flag or Report for individual components.
- Site admin has a choice to remove access from blocked members to post any status update.
- Site admin has a choice to remove access from blocked members to send private messages
- Site admin has a choice to hide blocked members from members’ directory page.
- Site admin can temporarily deactivate member accounts
- Select Hide Mode either for reporters or for all members. The selected restrictions will be applicable depending on the “hide mode” selected.
- Set Account lock message to show blocked users at WordPress login screen.
- Ability to report for member avatar.
- Group photo moderation.
- Attractive UI for reported contents.
- Tabs for each type of reported content.
- Allow user roles to select who can report/moderate.
- Report type options for better reporting of content.
- Front end popup to add the possible reason for reports.
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v3.3.1
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v3.3.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v3.2.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v3.1.0
- BuddyPress Moderation v3.0.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.8.1
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.8.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.7.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.6.3
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.6.2
- BuddyPress Moderation v2.6.1
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.6.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.5.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.4.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.3.0
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Moderate BuddyPress Components
- Admins can then see all the reported contents in an organized table
- Members can fill out reason to report
- Feature to moderate user and group avatar
- Admin can give permission to moderate content to other user roles
- Option to send newly created activity under moderation
- Options for members to report unwanted content
- Fill reason to report with a front ent attractive popup
- Members can Flag/Unflag the components
- A message will be displayed for the blocked users at wordpress login stream
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Moderation Pro
Make you Community Safe
BuddyPress Moderation Pro restricts your members to perform unwanted actions.
Activity under Moderation
Newly created activities will go for moderation and will be displayed only when moderators approve it.
Hide Mode Feature
With Hide Mode Features, restricted mode will be applied based upon hide mode(Reporters/All Members) selected
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!