BuddyPress Resume Manager adds a separate BuddyPress Resume menu at a user’s BuddyPress Profile Page to display individual member resumes. We have added predefined fields for the resumes and site admin can easily enable and disable them.
BuddyPress Resume Manager Plugin Requires BuddyPress installed on your WordPress site.
- Get The Plugin
Here is the plugin purchase link. If you have already purchased the plugin, Login to Wbcom Designs go to MyAccount << Downloads
Download the latest version of the plugin zip file.
- Install Plugin
Upload the “BuddyPress Resume Manager” plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory via FTP.
Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu. Alternatively, you can use WordPress Plugin installer from Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New to Upload the plugin zip file. Click install and activate.
Setting Up the plugin
To manage the plugin’s setting, navigate to the settings panel:
Check out this setup video
WordPress Dashboard >> WB plugins >> Resume Manager
“Every Plugin offered by Wbcom Designs comes under this tab.”
General settings in Resume Manager Includes
- Enable and disable visibility of resume menu at BuddyPress profile page
Group settings in Resume Manager Include:
- Creating Complete new field groups to keep information.
Field Group will have the name, description, new group display position in resume layout content/sidebar, visibility option in profile and resume layout, option to make the field group repeater and privacy through user role or member type.
Field settings in Resume Manager Include:
- Creating a Field
Next up the option to create a resume field and option to assign group, visibility, required and make a field as repeater field option.
Creating A resume from Front-end
- Member can create resume from front end using the fields provided by admin.
- Resume will be seen in Resume tab under profile. Admin can rename it. The resume layout have two parts, sidebar and content area. Admin can choose which group will present in sidebar area and which on comes in content area during group creation.
- Resume fields which are selected to show in member profile field will be shown as below.
BuddyPress Resume Manager is compatible with BuddyBoss Platform. Checkout this setup video.
Last Update: April 16, 2020