Flexible options include advanced control over content such as strict/non-strict filtering. Flagged keywords which are embedded in whole words can be ignored.
e.g. ‘Profanity’ will be ignored if you have ‘fan’ as a flagged keyword. Otherwise, with strict filtering OFF, it will appear as ‘Pro***ity’.
Features of BuddyPress Profanity
- You can add your own list of bad words.
- Options to enable content filter for Activities, Activity comments & BuddyPress Private messages.
- Options for admin to choose which type of word rendering he want to activate for site.
- You have choice which type of filter character you want to use to hide bad words.
- Site admin have choice to enable/disable case sensitive filter.
- Options for Strict filters to filter characters within the words.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Enter the keyword, you want to remove from the community
- Fiter the keywords based upon BuddyPress Components
- Decide the prohibited word’s rendering format
- Keep Strict filtering on/off, according to your choice
Keep Your Community Protect
- Overall activities will always be clean
- Maintains decorum in the community
- Advanced control over the content
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Profanity
Front End Censoring
Enter a list of keywords & set the filter options to protect your community from unwanted content.
Clean out activities
Filter out all the bad words from your community to make it clean. It will censor them in real-time.
Clean Private Messages
Keep your community private messages clean in order to maintain decorum in your community.
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!