This plugin supports WC vendor to allows sellers to sell their services to customers/users and add ability to sell services just like a product is sold. This plugins allows vendor to create the service and assign support agent from the frontend using WC vendor.
Woo Sell Services creates a new product type called “Services”. This plugin allows the vendor to sell services and adds a conversation section between Shop Vendors and Customers so that all the requirements of service can be given by the Customer.
Following are the features of Woo Sell Services plugin:
- Creates a new product type called “Woo Services” to sell services.
- Allows vendors to add questions that will be required to process service.
- Vendors can add multiple questions and order will start after the customer will submit order requirements.
- Customers and Vendors can easily manage their orders in a tabular form.
- Provides an easy to communicate feature, a dedicated conversation section for each order.
- Vendor and customer will also receive emails for each conversation trigger.
- Allows customers and vendor to add reviews and ratings!
- Allow vendors to assign support agent to customer from the frontend.
- Allow vendors to create variable product from the frontend.
How to install the plugin and what are the required plugins
To install the plugin follow the below steps:
- Download the zip file from My Account << Downloads section of your wbcomdesigns.com profile.
- Upload the “Woo Sell Services” plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory via FTP.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu.
Alternatively, you can use WordPress Plugin installer from Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New to add this plugin.
Woo Sell Services General Settings
There are four setting – general setting, images, email and notification.
Navigate to Dashboard >> WB Plugins >> Woo Sell Service >> General , you will get following options:
- Services email notification – You will have the option to enable or disable email settings related to services.
- Conversation email notification – Do you also want each conversation notification in your email inbox? Here you can enable email settings related to the conversation.
- Conversation notification – Do not miss any conversation by enabling this option and receive a notification related to conversation each time.
- Enable conversation notification tab – Allow customer to see all conversation notification within a tab of woo-commerce my account page.
- Enable the review sync with woo review – Enable this option if you wanna sync the customers feedback to woo review.
- Redirect to conversation page – Redirect to conversation page after service order place.
Seller role(s) – Here you can select all the related seller/vendor roles.
- Send Email to support Agent – We are introducing the new functionality to add a support agent in our service. By enabling this option , you are giving your site users to add additional support agents to their services.
- Order Service Detail Page – Set up an order Service detail page from here.
- Notice : payment not Processed – Display notice on single service order page when order has been “On Hold Or Pending Payment”
- Notice: service not active – Display notice on single service order page when order has been “Canceled, Refunded or Failed”
- Seller Roles – Select roles you want to have the ability to sell service online.
- Send Customer Notification – Set an automated timeline to send a notification to the customers if they haven’t filled up the requirement before the timeline ends.
- Auto Complete Service Order After – From here you can set an automated time to accept final delivery in case the user did not accept it.
Images settings– Allow you to set up images of your choice for different process of levels of orders.
- Order Started Image – This image will be displayed on the requirement page at order started logo place.
- Order Requirement Image – This image will be displayed on the requirement page at order requirement logo place.
- Final delivery sent – This image will be displayed on requirement page at final delivery sent logo place.
- Final delivery accepted – This image will be displayed on the requirement page at final delivery accepted logo place.
- Order Review Image – This image will be displayed on the requirement page at order review logo place.
- Order completed – This image will be displayed on requirement page at order completed logo place.
Notifications– Here you can edit the notification message of your choice for different process of levels of orders.
Set the Service status widget for Woo Sell Service–
This ultimate feature allows vendors and customers to keep track of the individual order easily. Admin can assign the service status widget. Woo Sell Services provide some useful widgets by which customers can easily look for progress of each order by a single widget.
Admin can follow the below steps to set the widget:
Navigate to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Widgets.
Set a “service status (Woo Sell Services)” widget inside “Woo-Commerce Right sidebar”
Add services to sell online
Vendor can easily add the service from the WC vendor Dashboard in the frontend
Enter the following details:
Title – Enter the title of your service
Description – Allows you to enter the short description of your service.
Product type option – Select the product type ‘service’ here to enable the “Woo sell services widget“.
Product data– Allow you to add variable product by adding attributes and variations.
First add attributes by adding name and attribute value and then add variations in both the value with estimate deliver dates
Estimate Delivery Time – Delivery in days. Delivery time is your deadline for delivering an order. Be sure to set a delivery time that you can easily meet! Late deliveries can result in cancellations or affect your reputation.
Add Your Question – Allows you to add relative questions to be asked from the client in order to proceed further. Here you will get five options in which you can format your questions, these are:
- Text Box
- Text Area
- Drop Down
- Radio Buttons
Assign additional support agent- Allows you to select additional support agent from the dropdown list.
Do not forget to publish your service and now your service is live.
As a customer
After placing the order, customer will automatically redirect to the order detail page( conversation page) for order requirements to get started with the service. If customer forgets to fill up the requirements then he will recieve the notification. There is easy live conversation between a vendor and customer so that customer can give order details to vendor or support agent. Here customer can track his order status by viewing the service status widget and there is live notification related to their conversation. Customer can send emails to support agent or vendor and will also get email notifications. Vendor sends ” final delivery” request and customer can accept or reject it. If customer do not accept the final delivery after certain period of day then Service Order will Auto complete. Customer can also submit product review and rating which automatically sync with woo reviews.
As a Support agent
If vendor has assign support agent while creating service, then in services tab in my account page, support agent will get the service order and after clicking on ‘ VIEW ‘ he will navigate to conversation page. Here support agent and customer can have live chat with each other for furthers details and support agent can also update the delivery date. There is checkbox for sending ” final delivery ” so from here he can send the request for final delivery.
Customer and vendor can see all the conversation notification within a tab of woo-commerce my account page.
Order on Hold or Cancelled
If order is not processed or cancelled due to pending payment then notices will be display on single service order page
- Notice – Payment not processed
If order is on hold or pending payment, then notice will be display on single service order page.
- Notice – Service not active
Notice will be display on single service order page when order has been “Canceled, Refunded or Failed.