User To-Do list enables the users to add their tasks to their profile. At the moment, BuddyPress Todo List allows you to create your personal task list. You can mark them complete when you are done with them. It will also send a reminder when you have any remaining tasks.
This plugin requires BuddyPress/bbPress or BuddyBoss Platform to work.
Get The Plugin #
- Here is the plugin purchase link. If you have already purchased the plugin, Login to Wbcom Designs go to MyAccount << Downloads
- Download the latest version of the plugin zip file.
Install Plugin #
- Upload the “BuddyPress User To-Do List” plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory via FTP.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu. Alternatively, you can use WordPress Plugin installer from Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New to Upload the plugin zip file. Click install and activate.
Setting up the plugin #
To set up the plugin:
- Navigate to wp-admin > WB Plugins > BP User To-Do List.
- Turn on the Allow User to Add Category option.
- Send Mail and Send Notification options allows sending an automatic mail or notification or both to the user when the due date arrives.
- Also, in Group To-Do Tab, you can allow the moderators to modify the User To-Do list
Click Save Changes.
Using the plugin #
- Now Go to Your Profile > To-Dos > Add.
- Fill up the information such as Title, Summary, Due Date. Select a category and priority and click on Submit To-Do.
- The To-Do list will be created and can be seen from the To-Dos tab along with the progress bar on top of your dashboard.
- Another feature is the export option that allows you to download your list.
- Also, all the to-do lists can be administered from the Admin Dashboard. Navigate to wp-admin > To-Do Items.