This plugin allows the user to flag the content which is inappropriate so that the admin can manage those content and make the conversation clean.
BuddyPress Moderation Pro Plugin Requires BuddyPress installed on your WordPress site.
Get The Plugin #
- Here is the plugin purchase If you have already purchased the plugin, Login to Wbcom Designs go to MyAccount << Downloads
- Download the latest version of the plugin zip file.
Install Plugin #
- Upload the “BuddyPress Moderation Pro” plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory via FTP.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu. Alternatively, you can use WordPress Plugin installer from Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New to Upload the plugin zip file. Click install and activate.
Setting Up the plugin #
To manage the plugin’s setting, navigate to the settings panel:
WordPress Dashboard >> WB Plugins >> Moderation Pro
“Every Plugin offered by WBcom Designs can be accessed from here.”
General settings in Moderation Pro Include: #
- You can select the Components of BuddyPress that you want to allow users to flag.
Using The Plugin #
- Flag option is visible on the Activity’s page.
- Flag option is visible on the Activity comment.
- Flag option visible on Member’s page
- Flag Displayed on Groups Page
- Flag option visible on private messages page
- User profile photo moderation
- Flag option visible on forum page (topic)
- Flag option visible on forum page (replies)
- When “buddypress activity in spam?” is enabled, the notification for spammed posts will be displayed as follows on the activity page.
- Admin can view the flagged content within WordPress DashBoard
The admin can manage the flagged content from the back end and if required, the content can be removed easily with the bulk option provided.