Number of items in cart: 0
Step 1) Login to the WordPress dashboard.
Step 2) After installing the plugin, you can see a new custom post type “Review” and Wb plugins in left hand
Step 3) Click on BuddyPress Member Review under WB plugins, you will see the Settings options.
General settings –
1. Member Review- Enable this option, if you want to add functionality for a user to send multiple reviews to the same user.
2. Show Review Button- Enable this option if you want to show Add Review button on the member profile.
3. Auto approve reviews- Enable this option, if you want to have the reviews automatically approved, else manual approval will be required.
4. Show ratings in the member directory- Enable this option, if you want to show ratings on the member directory page.
5. Emails- Enable this option, if you want that member to receive an email when someone adds review in their profile.
6. BuddyPress Notifications- Enable this option, if you want the member to receive a BuddyPress Notification
when someone adds a review in their profile.
7. Reviews pages show at most- select numbers to show review per page.
8. Select member roles to write reviews- Select user roles that have only the right to give a review
9. User roles to accept reviews- Select user roles which have you want to accept review.
10. Enable anonymous reviews- Enable this option if you want users to review members anonymously.
1. Allow multiple criteria – Enable this option, if you want to add multiple criteria and the user can also
enable/disable criteria fields from the review form.
Display settings –
1. Label- User can set labels (change labels from BuddyPress tab and review form)
2. Rating color- This option lets you to change the star rating color.