Once the plugin is installed and activated, you can access its setting by navigating to WB Plugins > BuddyPress Giphy.
click on BuddyPress Giphy and access the configuration panel.
You will find the following settings:
- Giphy API Key: Insert the giphy API key here.
- Number of GIF load: Limit the loading of GIF’s in the GIF section.
- Max Content Rating: Content rating or Maturity Rating is something that rates the suitability of GIF to your audience.
- Giphy Rendition: Using this setting you can manage the features of rendered gif’s. For example Gif’s width size etc.
- Profiles: If this box is enabled site members can post GIF’s by their profile.
- Groups: If this setting is enabled site members can post the GIF in the group activity.