These are all easy WordPress tutorials and they are all free!
Whether you have a WordPress blog or a WordPress website, most of the tutorials are for beginners, but there are intermediate-level tutorials and discussion about advanced techniques for WordPress including how to customize a WordPress theme, recommendations about the best WordPress plugins and themes, hacks and workarounds for WordPress using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), PHP and HTML – and much more!
You will learn about WordPress, Blogging and Online Marketing, including Search Engine Optimization.
Ask questions, comment and connect with other WordPress users. I just signed up for WordPress 101 myself to see what’s covered. I was familiar with these tutorials already. Now they have been updated to cover WordPress version 3.0. And you can “Pay What You Wish”, meaning you pay what you feel is appropriate / what you can afford.
Shawn’s video tutorial style is exemplary. Unlike some other WordPress video tutorial makers I know, Shawn does not shoot from the hip. His presentations are polished and precise. Think about the time and care taken to make these tutorials – and how much you will gain by following them – when you decide on an amount you want to pay. (Not to mention the fact that Shawn donates half to charity!) Paying a few dollars does not get much easier – and more win-win-win – than this!
So check out WordPress 101 Tutorials, and let me – and Shawn, of course – know what you think! After you have done that, I’m sure you’ll have some ideas about other things you would like to know about WordPress 3.0 – and Free, Easy WordPress Tutorials on Business Blogging 101 will be happy to deliver.
Seattle WordPress Event: Business Websites, WordPress 3.0 and SEO for WordPress
On Tuesday, May 11 in Bellevue (Seattle), Washington, you can hear me (Mark McLaren) and two otherWordPress experts talk about 1) WordPress for Business Websites, 2) the latest version of WordPress (3.0), and 3) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for WordPress. It’s an evening event at Bellevue College, with plenty of time for Q & A and networking.
Anyone who wants to learn WordPress, or learn more about WordPress – definitely check it out!
I will be doing the WordPress Search Engine Optimization presentation. You’ll get all you need to take your WordPress website from the basic default level of search optimization to a truly optimized level using the “All in One SEO Pack” plugin for WordPress. The SEO techniques I’ll talk about work on any website. I’ll just be showing you how to apply them quickly and easily to your WordPress site.
To sign up now, visit the Seattle WordPress seminar website. The event is called “Explode the WordPress Learning Curve: An Evening with the Experts”. Here are the highlights of this awesome WordPress seminar:
After An Evening with WordPress Experts, you’ll understand:
- why so may businesses are choosing WordPress for their websites and blogs
- how to leverage the power and flexibility of a WordPress website to increase sales
- how easy it is to make the move to WordPress
- 5 techniques for optimizing your WordPress pages for better search engine rankings
- the key features of 3.0, the newest version of WordPress
What’s Included in this Event:
- 3 “mini-seminars” from WordPressexperts
- 15-minute break with time for networking as well as time before and after the event
- Extended Q & A panel discussion with the experts: Get your questions answered
- Opportunity to meet the experts at the conclusion of the event
- Time to visit the presenters’ tables and exchange information
- Copies of all presentations
- Additional information on useful tips, plugin’s, themes and resources for WordPress users
If you quires for more contact us