Airborn is a fresh and modern project for those who want to show their portfolio and who write a blog.
It will work out perfectly not only as a presentation of your works but also as a professional webpage promoting your company. Available options for project modifications enable you to adapt the product to your needs. This purchase is a great opportunity for you to be up-to-date with the newest actualizations and improvements.
- WordPress 3.2+ Support
- 50+ Shortcodes
- 17+ Widgets
- 5 Extra backgrounds
- 2 main layout widths (960px and 100%)
- Selecting colors and backgrounds for main layout sections right from admin panel
- Switching between available CSS theme files
- Cufon fonts(adding new fonts via FTP )
- Text or image logos
- Alternative login form
- Widgets support(footer and sidebar)
- Slideshows(piecemaker, nivo slider)
- Portfolio support
- Turning on/off layout blocks of frontpage
- Auto resize images to defined template image sizes
- Cross browser compatibility
- Valid XHTML & CSS
- PSD files included
- Customizable PSD
Need help? Visit Support forum.
Buy the project and get a free access to the forum where you will have a chance to obtain valuable information provided by our specialists! To receive help, register yourself here.
The access is possible only after pasting ‘purchase code’ which you can download from your account following the instructions.
Get ready for updates!
Below you will be presented with the newest updates of our project. So… visit our profile as often as possible to be updated and fully informed about future changes
Current version of the project: 1.0.
Source and credits
- Demo images by http://www.arsthanea.com
- jQuery (http://jquery.com)
- Cufon (http://cufon.shoqolate.com)
- Smooth Navigational Menu (http://www.dynamicdrive.com)
- FancyBox (http://fancybox.net)
- Nivo Slider (http://nivo.dev7studios.com)
- pngFix (http://jquery.andreaseberhard.de)
- ScrollTo (http://flesler.blogspot.com)
- Sliding Boxes (http://buildinternet.com/2009/03/sliding-boxes-and-captions-with-jquery)