Description about I recommend | WordPress Plugins
Ready to start your own trust-based marketing buzz? Use TrustedOnes to Ask for, Find and Share recommendations on products and local services. Works with your existing friends at any one of over 40 social networks. This widget displays your (and optionally friends’) recommendations. I recommend Content changes on every page load, keeping your blog content fresh, and search engines happy.
- a free TrustedOnes user account (friends optional)
Widget configuration options:
- Number of recommendations to show per page.
- Include friends’ recommendations. The options are: yes/no
- Choice of topics to display recommendations from. The options are: all, or selected ones
To see the widget in action, check out:
- TrustedOnes blog
- QuarantineMail WordPress site
On Facebook? I recommend Use our ‘TrustedOnes’ Facebook app to Ask for and Share recommendations with friends
This plugin was developed by I recommend Matt Hart.
Installation for I recommend | WordPress Plugins
- FTP files to the WordPress plugin folder: wp-content/plugins, ..or use automatic install feature
In the browser window:
- Enter the widgets section of your WordPress blog.
- Click “Edit” and enter your TrustedOnes username, API key (found at:http://www.trustedones.com/account/me), and select the information to display in the widget.
- Click “Change” then click “Save Changes”.
You’re all done – view your site and the TrustedOnes widget will be displayed in your blog sidebar.
Note that the widget caches all the information it receives from TrustedOnes, placing it into the WordPress widget database. It refreshes the cache once a day when a person visits your blog. This ensures a speedy blog for the vast majority of your visitors!
For the recent version of the I recommend plugin check WordPress site
For Download | WordPress Plugins