This plugin offers the possibility of displaying a photo gallery on multiple pages / pagination gallery!
For custom configuration, change from WordPress Post with , where N is number of images per page. Example: –> will show only 10 images per page in 5 columns , respectively 2 rows. Images are directly linked (link=”file”)
ByREV Gallery Pagination Features:
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) Support – Ability to use multiple Mirror CDN servers for displaying images.
- Caching Support for Gallery – Save resources & speed-up your website. Support for disk, mysql ar auto. For now just disk option is available. The plugin uses a specially developed script for erase cache (only manual), to avoid execution time limits in php.
- Pagination via URL Query = Ability to set the pagination with pagination=Nquery in url – Example: http://yourblog.url/post/?pagination=4&page-album=1. Note: This option will override the options from the post via , from Wp Menu config and __DEFAULT_IMAGE_IN_PAGE constant defined in plugin files.
- AJAX Gallery Loading. Made compatibility with: FancyBox – José Pardilla, Light Box – Hiroaki Miyashita, Simple Lightbox – Archetyped, Slimbox – Kevin Sylvestre, Slimbox plugin – Peppe Argento, Slimbox2 – Greg Yingling
- “Quick Cache” plugin support – for the navigation pages to be cached
- Fill the gaps (to complete gallery) in last row – If the number of images in gallery will not fill last row to the end, the gaps is filled with empty images.
- Gallery title SEO / No Duplicate Title! (custom database query may not be compatible) – For best compatibility use : wp_title, the_title, the_permalink
- Compatible with Simple Lightbox , Lightbox Gallery , FancyBox for WordPress , Slim Box and many others.
- For a quick execution, configuration can be applied directly from the plugin file.
- Paging menu item can be Top, Bottom or Both positions.
- Ability to use a different css files
- The ability to customize the CSS code with another class
- Extended Pagination Style or Simple Next/Preview Pagination
- Plug-n-Play – once activated, the plugin will make the necessary changes. No other changes are required in template.
- 100% compatible with default wordpress gallery ( tested up to 3.1.3 )
- Download ByREV Gallery Pagination for WordPress Plugin and Install !
- Activate ByREV Gallery Pagination for WordPress from wp plugins menu: /wp-admin/plugins.php
- Use WordPress menu Settings -> Gallery Pagination for custom config. (No other changes are required for default)
What is the meaning of statements from byrev-gallery-pagination.php (plugin file) ?
- _MENU_CONFIGURATION – To configure from wordpress administration, this value must be TRUE. Otherwise, any changes/settings may be made only from byrev-gallery-pagination.php (plugin file).
- __FORCE_PAGINATION – if “pagination” parameter is not present in gallery code like this: ****, plugin will force paginate with **_DEFAULT_IMAGE_IN_PAGE** value (see below)
- __DEFAULT_IMAGE_IN_PAGE – if **_FORCE_PAGINATION** is false, this value has no effect.
- __CSS_PAGINATION_CLASS – Change with your class. For more example, view byrev-gallery-pagination.css from plugin folder.
- __EXTEDED_PAGINATION – if is false pagination will show only NEXT / PREVIEW style, else will show < < [0, 1, 3 ... N] > > style
- __INCLUDE_DEFAULT_CSS – if css style is custom/defined in other file, change this with false
- __PAGINATION_BOTTOM and __PAGINATION_TOP – if both value is true, plugin add pagination at the bottom and top gallery. Set/Choose the option that you want, but at least one must be active/true.
- __FILL_GAPS_IN_LAST_ROW – if the number of images in gallery will not fill last row to the end, the gaps is filled with empty images
- __FILL_GAPS_TRANSPARENCY – empty images transparency (behavior) / translucency – from 0 to 1 , where 0 = max transparency and 1 = no transparency; 0.5 = 50% transparency.
- __QUICK_CACHE_SUPPORT – for the navigation pages to be cached ( valid only for “Quick Cache” plugin )
- __AJAX_PAGINATION – pagination is loaded with ajax / Save your bandwidth, resources & speed-up your website
I see no change in the gallery, why the layout/pagination does not appear?
- Change value from Default Thumbnails in Page option to a lower value.
- For default Default Thumbnails in Page is 15. If the number of pictures from gallery is smaller than this value, the plugin will not display anything (only simple gallery). Change value from Settings -> Gallery Paginationmenu.
- clean gallery cache
Is compatible with: Lightbox, Simple Lightbox, Fancybox, Slimbox or else ?
YES (Except custom pagination or other changes to pagination.)